Madonna Louise Ciccone is an American singer, songwriter, actress, and businesswoman. Referred to as the "Queen of Pop" since the 1980s, M…
Madonna Louise Ciccone is an American singer, songwriter, actress, and businesswoman. Referred to as the "Queen of Pop" since the 1980s, Madonna is known for pushing the boundaries of lyrical content in mainstream popular music, as well as visual imagery in music videos and on stage. She has also frequently reinvented both her music and image while maintaining autonomy within the recording industry. Besides sparking controversy, her works have been praised by music critics. Madonna is often cited as an influence by other artists.
- Born: Aug 16, 1958 (age 59) · Bay City, MI
- Height: 5' 5" (1.64 m)
- Net worth: $800 million USD (2016)
- Spouse: Guy Ritchie (m. 2000 - 2008) · Sean Penn (m. 1985 - 1989)
- Children: Lourdes Leon (Daughter) · Esther (Daughter) · Stella (Daughter) · Mercy James
- Siblings: Melanie Ciccone (Sister) · Christopher Ciccone (Brother) · Martin Ciccone (Brother)· Paula Ciccone (Sister) · Anthony Ciccone (Brother) · Mario Ciccone (Brother) · Jennifer Ciccone (Sister)