Robin McLaurin Williams was an American actor and comedian. Starting as a stand-up comedian in San Francisco and Los An…
Robin McLaurin Williams was an American actor and comedian. Starting as a stand-up comedian in San Francisco and Los Angeles in the mid-1970s, he is credited with leading San Francisco's comedy renaissance. After rising to fame as Mork in the sitcom Mork & Mindy, he went on to establish a career in both stand-up comedy and feature film acting. He was known for his improvisational skills.
- Lived: Jul 21, 1951 - Aug 11, 2014 (age 63)
- Height: 5' 7" (1.70 m)
- Spouse: Susan Schneider (m. 2011 - 2014) · Marsha Garces Williams (m. 1989 - 2010)· Valerie Velardi (m. 1978 - 1988)
- Children: Zelda Williams (Daughter) · Cody Alan Williams (Son) · Zachary Pym Williams(Son)
- Awards: Academy Award for Best Supporting Actor (1998)· Golden Globe Cecil B. DeMille Award (2005) · Golden Globe Award for Best Actor – Motion Picture Musical or Comedy (1994, 1992, 1988) · Grammy Award for Best …
- Nominations: Academy Award for Best Actor (1992, 1990, 1988)· Grammy Award for Best New Artist (1980) · Golden Raspberry Award for Worst Actor (2000) · Golden Raspberry Award for Worst Supporting Actor (2003) · Primetim…