Robin McLaurin Williams was an American stand-up comedian and actor. Starting as a stand-up comedian in San Francisco and Los Angel…
Robin McLaurin Williams was an American stand-up comedian and actor. Starting as a stand-up comedian in San Francisco and Los Angeles in the mid-1970s, he is credited with leading San Francisco's comedy renaissance. After rising to fame as Mork in Mork & Mindy, Williams established a career in both stand-up comedy and feature film acting. He was known for his improvisational skills.
- Lived: Jul 21, 1951 - Aug 11, 2014 (age 63)
- Height: 5' 7" (1.70 m)
- Spouse: Susan Schneider (m. 2011 - 2014) · Marsha Garces Williams (m. 1989 - 2010)· Valerie Velardi (m. 1978 - 1988)
- Children: Zelda Williams (Daughter) · Zak Williams (Son) · Cody Williams (Son)
- Awards: Academy Award for Best Supporting Actor (1998) · Golden Globe Cecil B. DeMille Award(2005) · Golden Globe Award for Best Motion Picture – Musical or Comedy (1994) · Grammy Award for Best Comedy Album (1989, 1988, 1980)
- Parents: Laura McLaurin (Mother) · Robert Fitzgerald Williams (Father)