Paris Whitney Hilton is an American businesswoman, socialite, television and media personality, model, actress, singer, and DJ. She is th…
Paris Whitney Hilton is an American businesswoman, socialite, television and media personality, model, actress, singer, and DJ. She is the great-granddaughter of Conrad Hilton, the founder of Hilton Hotels. Born in New York City and raised there and in Beverly Hills, California, Hilton began her modeling career as a teenager when she signed with New York-based modelling development agency Trump Model Management. Her lifestyle and rumored short-lived relationships made her a feature of entertainment news and tabloid magazines, and Hilton was proclaimed "New York's leading It girl" in 2001. In 2003, a sex tape with Hilton and her then-boyfriend Rick Salomon, later released as 1 Night in Paris, was leaked to the public. Released only three weeks before the premiere of the reality television series The Simple Life, in which she starred alongside her long-time friend Nicole Richie, the sex tape became a media sensation.
- Born: Feb 17, 1981 (age 36) · New York, NY
- Height: 5' 8" (1.73 m)
- Romance: Rick Salomon · Nick Carter
- Siblings: Conrad Hilton (Brother) · Nicky Hilton (Sister) · Barron Hilton (Brother)
- Parents: Richard Hilton (Father) · Kathy Hilton (Mother)
- Education: Palm Valley School (1995 - 1996) · St Paul The Apostle School · Canterbury School