(Reuters) - The U.S. Food and Drug Administration said on Thursday it had approved Biomarin Pharmaceutical Inc's drug to treat a type of Batten disease, an extremely rare disorder that mainly impacts the nervous system. The drug, …
The stock of San Rafael-based BioMarin Pharmaceutical gained more than 9 percent in value Thursday after a report that Swiss pharmaceutical giant Roche is attempting to acquire it. BioMarin’s stock, which trades on NASDAQ, closed at …
According to the Bloomberg consensus of 20 brokerage firms recorded on February 29, now 85% of analysts recommend a “buy” for BioMarin’s stock. The remaining 15% of analyst have issued a “hold” rating for the company. No analyst has …
Biomarin Pharmaceutical Inc : Biomarin announces public offering of common stock .Says offering of 7.5 million shares of its common stock in an underwritten public offering.
BioMarin (BMRN) stock surged on Thursday, jumping as much as 12% after the biotech company reported promising Phase II trial data for a drug treating dwarfism. The stock’s surge is also lifting shares of the iShares Nasdaq …
BioMarin Pharmaceutical Inc.’s (NASDAQ ... Shares closed at $92.60 on Friday, …
Looking back to 5 days ago, BioMarin Pharmaceutical Inc. (Symbol: BMRN) priced a 8,500,000 share secondary stock offering at $93.25 per share. Buyers in that offering made a considerable investment into the company, expecting that …