Carrie Marie Underwood is an American singer, songwriter, and actress. She rose to fame as the winner of the fourth season of American Idol i…
Carrie Marie Underwood is an American singer, songwriter, and actress. She rose to fame as the winner of the fourth season of American Idol in 2005. Her debut album, Some Hearts, was released in 2005. Bolstered by the huge crossover success of the singles "Jesus, Take the Wheel" and "Before He Cheats", it became the best-selling solo female debut album in country music history, the fastest-selling debut country album in Nielsen SoundScan history and the best-selling country album of the last 14 years. Underwood won three Grammy Awards for the album, including Best New Artist.
- Born: Mar 10, 1983 (age 34) · Muskogee, OK
- Height: 5' 3" (1.60 m)
- Spouse: Mike Fisher (m. 2010)
- Parents: Carole Underwood (Mother) · Stephen Underwood (Father)
- Siblings: Shanna Underwood Means (Sister) · Stephanie U. Shelton (Sister)
- Nominations: Grammy Award for Best Female Country Vocal Performance(2011, 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007) · Grammy Award for Best Country Solo Performance (2017, 2016, 2013, 2012) · American Music Award for Favorite Country Female Artist (2…