Demi Gene Guynes, professionally known as Demi Moore, is an American actress, filmmaker, former son…
Demi Gene Guynes, professionally known as Demi Moore, is an American actress, filmmaker, former songwriter, and model. Moore dropped out of high school at age 16 to pursue an acting career, and appeared in a nude pictorial in Oui magazine in 1981. After making her film debut later that year, she appeared on the soap opera General Hospital and subsequently gained recognition for her work in Blame It on Rio and St. Elmo's Fire. Her first film to become both a critical and commercial hit was About Last Night..., which established her as a Hollywood star.
- Born: Nov 11, 1962 (age 53) · Roswell, NM
- Height: 5' 5" (1.65 m)
- Net worth: $150 million USD (2016)
- Spouse: Ashton Kutcher (m. 2005 - 2013) · Bruce Willis (m. 1987 - 2000) · Freddy Moore(m. 1980 - 1985)
- Partner: Emilio Estevez (1986 - 1986)
- Children: Rumer Willis (Daughter) · Scout LaRue Willis (Daughter) · Tallulah Belle Willis(Daughter)