Emilia Isabelle Euphemia Rose Clarke is an English actress. Born in London and brought up in Berkshire, Clarke first gained an interest in acting as a …
Emilia Isabelle Euphemia Rose Clarke is an English actress. Born in London and brought up in Berkshire, Clarke first gained an interest in acting as a child after seeing the musical Show Boat, on which her father was working as a sound engineer. She was educated at Rye St Antony School, Headington and graduated from secondary school at St. Edward's in Oxford, where she appeared in two plays, before studying at the Drama Centre London, where she graduated from in 2009, and appeared in ten different stage productions. Some of her earliest work following graduation included a role in a play by the Company of Angels, two commercials for Samaritans, and a University of London students' short film. Her television debut came with a guest appearance in an episode of the British soap opera Doctors and she was named as one of the UK Stars of Tomorrow by Screen International magazine for her role in Syfy's film Triassic Attack.
- Born: Oct 26, 1986 (age 30) · London, England
- Height: 5' 2" (1.57 m)
- Net worth: $3 million USD (2016)
- Upcoming movies: Untitled Han Solo Star Wars Anthology Film
- Education: St Edward's School, Oxford (2000 - 2005) · Rye St Antony School
- Nominations: Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Drama Series(2016, 2015, 2013) · Screen Actors Guild Award for Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Drama Series (2016, 2014, 2012) · Satellite Awar…