Gordon James Ramsay Jr., OBE is a British celebrity chef, restaurateur, and television personality. Born in Scotland, Ramsay grew up in Stratf…
Gordon James Ramsay Jr., OBE is a British celebrity chef, restaurateur, and television personality. Born in Scotland, Ramsay grew up in Stratford-upon-Avon. His restaurants have been awarded 16 Michelin stars in total. His signature restaurant, Restaurant Gordon Ramsay in Chelsea, London, has held three Michelin stars since 2001. First appearing on television in the UK in the late 1990s, by 2004 Ramsay had become one of the best known celebrity chefs in British popular culture, and, along with other chefs like Jamie Oliver, Nigella Lawson, and Delia Smith, he has influenced viewers to become more culinarily adventurous.
- Born: Nov 08, 1966 (age 51) · Glasgow, Scotland
- Height: 6' 2" (1.88 m)
- Net worth: $160 million USD (2017)
- Spouse: Tana Ramsay (m. 1996)
- Children: Mathilda Elizabeth Ramsay (Daughter) · Jack Scott Ramsay (Son) · Holly Anna Ramsay(Daughter) · Megan Jane Ramsay (Daughter)
- Siblings: Diane Ramsay (Sister) · Ronnie Ramsay (Brother) · Yvonne Ramsay (Sister)