Dolores Janney "Jenni" Rivera Saavedra was an American singer, songwriter, actress, television producer, spokesperson, philanthro…
Dolores Janney "Jenni" Rivera Saavedra was an American singer, songwriter, actress, television producer, spokesperson, philanthropist and entrepreneur known for her work within the Banda and ranchera music genres. In life and death, several media outlets including CNN, Billboard, Fox News, and The New York Times have labeled her as the most important female figure and top selling female artist in the Mexican music genre. Billboard magazine named her the "top Latin artist of 2013", the "best selling Latin artist of 2013".
- Lived: Jul 02, 1969 - Dec 09, 2012 (age 43)
- Height: 5' 1" (1.55 m)
- Spouse: Esteban Loaiza (m. 2010 - 2012) · Juan Lopez (m. 1997 - 2003) · José Trinidad Marín(m. 1984 - 1992)
- Children: Chiquis Marin Rivera (Daughter) · Jenicka Lopez (Daughter) · Jacqui Marin (Daughter)
- Siblings: Lupillo Rivera (Brother) · Juan Rivera (Brother) · Peter Rivera (Brother)
- Written works: Unbreakable: My Story, My Way