Kimberly "Kim" Kardashian West is an American reality television personality, actress, socialite, businesswo…
Kimberly "Kim" Kardashian West is an American reality television personality, actress, socialite, businesswoman, model and singer. Kardashian first gained media attention as friend and stylist of Paris Hilton, but received wider notice after a 2003 sex tape with her former boyfriend Ray J, which was leaked in 2007. Later that year, she and her family began to appear in E!'s reality television series Keeping Up with the Kardashians. Its success soon led to the creation of spin-offs including Kourtney and Kim Take New York and Kourtney and Khloe Take Miami in addition to various business ventures. Kardashian's personal life soon became subject to widespread media attention.
- Born: Oct 21, 1980 (age 35) · Los Angeles, CA
- Net worth: $105 million USD (2016)
- Spouse: Kanye West (m. 2014) · Kris Humphries (m. 2011 - 2013) · Damon Thomas(m. 2000 - 2004)
- Children: North West (Daughter) · Saint West (Son)
- Founded: Dash · ShoeDazzle
- Siblings: Kourtney Kardashian (Sister) · Khloé Kardashian (Sister) · Kendall Jenner (Sister)· Kylie Jenner (Sister) · Rob Kardashian (Brother) · Brody Jenner (Brother) · Brandon Jenner (Brother)