Lindsay Dee Lohan is an American actress and singer. Lohan began her career as a child fashion model when she was three, and was later f…
Lindsay Dee Lohan is an American actress and singer. Lohan began her career as a child fashion model when she was three, and was later featured on the soap opera Another World for a year when she was 10. At age 11, Lohan made her motion picture debut in Disney's commercially and critically successful 1998 remake of The Parent Trap. Her next major motion picture, Disney's 2003 remake of Freaky Friday, was also a critical and commercial success. With the release of Mean Girls, another critical and commercial success, and Disney's Herbie: Fully Loaded, another commercial success, Lohan became a teen idol sensation, a household name and a frequent focus of paparazzi and tabloids. However, Lohan's next starring role in the romantic comedy Just My Luck, received poor reviews and was only a modest commercial success. Following Just My Luck, Lohan focused on smaller, more mature roles in independent movies, receiving positive comments on her work, including A Prairie Home Companion, Bobby and Chapter 27.
- Born: Jul 02, 1986 (age 31) · The Bronx, NY
- Height: 5' 5" (1.65 m)
- Parents: Dina Lohan (Mother) · Michael Lohan (Father)
- Siblings: Ali Lohan (Sister) · Michael Lohan Jr. (Brother) · Landon Major Lohan (Brother)
- Albums: Speak · A Little More Personal (Raw) · Spirit in the Dark · Lindsay: B-Sides
- Education: Cold Spring Harbor High School · Sanford H Calhoun High School