Madonna Louise Ciccone is an American singer, songwriter, actress, and businesswoman. She achieved popularity b…
Madonna Louise Ciccone is an American singer, songwriter, actress, and businesswoman. She achieved popularity by pushing the boundaries of lyrical content in mainstream popular music and imagery in her music videos, which became a fixture on MTV. Madonna is known for reinventing both her music and image, and for maintaining her autonomy within the recording industry. Music critics have acclaimed her musical productions, which have generated some controversy. Referred to as the "Queen of Pop", Madonna is often cited as an influence by other artists.
- Born: Aug 16, 1958 (age 58) · Bay City, MI
- Height: 5' 5" (1.64 m)
- Net worth: $800 million USD (2016)
- Spouse: Guy Ritchie (m. 2000 - 2008) · Sean Penn (m. 1985 - 1989)
- Children: Lourdes Leon (Daughter) · Rocco Ritchie (Son)
- Siblings: Christopher Ciccone (Brother) · Paula Ciccone (Sister) · Martin Ciccone (Brother)· Melanie Ciccone (Sister) · Anthony Ciccone (Brother) · Mario Ciccone (Brother) · Jennifer Ciccone (Sister)