Tracy Darrell Adkins is an American singer and actor. In 1998, Adkins appeared on the PBS music program Austin City Limits. Adkins mad…
Tracy Darrell Adkins is an American singer and actor. In 1998, Adkins appeared on the PBS music program Austin City Limits. Adkins made his debut in 1996 with the album Dreamin' Out Loud, released on Capitol Records Nashville. Since then, Adkins has released ten more studio albums and two Greatest Hits compilations. In addition, he has charted more than 20 singles on the Billboard country music charts, including the Number One hits No Thinkin' Thing", "Ladies Love Country Boys", and "You're Gonna Miss This", which peaked in 1997, 2007, and 2008, respectively. "I Left Something Turned on at Home" went to No. 1 on Canada's country chart. All but one of his studio albums have received gold or platinum certification in the United States; his highest-selling to date is 2005's Songs About Me, which has been certified 2× Multi-Platinum for shipping two million copies. Adkins is widely known for his distinctive bass-baritone singing voice.
- Born: Jan 13, 1962 (age 55) · Sarepta, LA
- Height: 6' 6" (1.98 m)
- Spouse: Rhonda Adkins (m. 1997) · Julie Lauren Curtis (m. 1991 - 1994) · Barbara Lewis
- Children: Brianna Adkins (Daughter) · Tara Adkins (Daughter) · Trinity Adkins (Daughter)
- Parents: Aaron Adkins (Father) · Peggy Carraway (Mother)
- Upcoming movies: I Can Only Imagine