Arm Holdings is a British multinational semiconductor and software design company, owned by SoftBank Group and its Vision Fund. Headqua…
Arm Holdings is a British multinational semiconductor and software design company, owned by SoftBank Group and its Vision Fund. Headquartered in Cambridge, United Kingdom, its primary business is in the design of Arm processors, although it also designs software development tools under the DS-5, RealView and Keil brands, as well as systems and platforms, system-on-a-chip infrastructure and software. It is considered to be market dominant for processors in mobile phones and tablet computers. The company is one of the best-known 'Silicon Fen' companies.
- Founded: 1990
- Revenue: £968.30 million GBP (2015)
- Headquarters: Cambridge, United Kingdom
- CEO: Simon Segars (Since 2013)
- Founders: Mike Muller · Tudor Brown · Jamie Urquhart · Harry Oldham · Al Thomas· John Biggs · Harry Meekings · Andy Merritt · Pete Harrod · David Seal · Lee Smith · Dave Howard · Robin Saxby
- Subsidiaries: Keil · Arm Norway