Activision Blizzard, Inc. is an American video game developer. Headquartered in Santa Monica, California and founded in 2008 through t…
Activision Blizzard, Inc. is an American video game developer. Headquartered in Santa Monica, California and founded in 2008 through the merger of Vivendi Games and Activision, the company is traded on the NASDAQ stock exchange under the ticker symbol NASDAQ: ATVI, and since 2015 has been one of the stocks that make up the S&P 500. Activision Blizzard currently includes five business units: Activision, Blizzard Entertainment, Major League Gaming, Activision Blizzard Studios, and King Digital Entertainment.
- Stock price: ATVI (NASDAQ) 63.90 ▼ -0.21 (-0.33%)Sep 22, 7:05 PM EDT·Market Closed
- Founded: 2008 · Santa Monica, CA
- CEO: Bobby Kotick (Since 2008)
- Founder: Michael Morhaime
- Subsidiaries: Blizzard Entertainment · Activision · Sierra Entertainment · Vivendi Games · King· Radical Entertainment · Fox Interactive · Knowledge Adventure · Bizarre Creations · Activision Blizzard Studios
- Chairman: Brian Kelly