Fidelity National Information Services Inc., better known by the abbreviation FIS, is an international provider of financial services technol…
Fidelity National Information Services Inc., better known by the abbreviation FIS, is an international provider of financial services technology and outsourcing services. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, FIS employs more than 55,000 people worldwide. FIS provides payment processing and banking software, services and outsourcing of the associated technology. FIS has over 20,000 clients in more than 130 countries. FIS is 392 on the Fortune 500 and is a member of Standard & Poor’s 500 Index. Although the company retains the word "National" in its name, its stock is now traded under the ticker FIS, and this is also the preferred abbreviation. FIS was ranked the #1 Financial Technology company on the FinTech100 in 2013 and 2014.
- Stock price: FIS (NYSE) 89.83 ▲ +0.26 (0.29%)Aug 18, 6:19 PM EDT·Market Closed
- Customer service: +1 888.323.0310
- Founded: 1968
- Headquarters: Jacksonville, FL
- CEO: Gary A. Norcross (Since 2015)
- Subsidiaries: Metavante · Certegy · EFD · Fidelity Information Services, Inc· Fidelity National Card Services Inc · Fidelity Processadora & Servicos SA · Total Ages Participacoes · Fidelity National Information Services CV · Fidelity Participacoes …