Flowers Foods, headquartered in Thomasville, Georgia, is a producer and marketer of packaged bakery foods in the United States. The comp…
Flowers Foods, headquartered in Thomasville, Georgia, is a producer and marketer of packaged bakery foods in the United States. The company operates 46 bakeries that produce breads, buns, rolls, snack cakes, pastries, and tortillas. The company’s products are sold regionally through a direct store delivery network that encompasses the East, South, and Southwest, and are sold nationwide via delivery to retailers' warehouses.
- Stock price: FLO (NYSE) 19.41 ▲ +0.06 (0.31%)Mar 24, 4:11 PM EDT·Market Closed
- Founded: 1919 · Thomasville, GA
- Headquarters: Thomasville, GA
- CEO: Allen L. Shiver (2013)
- Founders: Joseph Hampton Flowers · William Howard Flowers Jr.
- Subsidiaries: Mrs. Freshley's · Tasty Baking Company · Keebler Foods Company· Key Mix LLC · Flowers Bakery of Suwanee LLC · Flowers Baking Co of Newton LLC · Holsum Bakery Inc · Flowers Baking Co. of Tyler, LLC · Flowers Baking Co. of …