The Greenbrier Companies
The Greenbrier Companies is an American publicly-traded transportation manufacturing corporation based in Lake Oswego, Oregon, United …
The Greenbrier Companies is an American publicly-traded transportation manufacturing corporation based in Lake Oswego, Oregon, United States. Greenbrier specializes in transportation services, notably barge and railroad car manufacturing, railroad car refurbishment, and railroad car leasing/management services. As of 2015, Greenbrier employs in excess of 10,689 people combined at its operations in Europe, Mexico, Canada, and the United States. Formed in 1981 and publicly traded since 1994, the company generates revenues of USD $2.61 billion.
- Stock price: GBX (NYSE) 44.75 ▲ +0.40 (0.90%)Apr 25, 11:16 AM EDT·20 min delayed
- Customer service: +1 8003437188
- Founded: 1981 · Lake Oswego, OR
- Headquarters: Lake Oswego, OR
- Subsidiaries: TrentonWorks · GUNDERSON MARINE INC · Gunderson LLC· Gunderson Rail Services LLC · Greenbrier Railcar Inc · Greenbrier Leasing Corp · Greenbrier Leasing LP · Autostack CO , LLC · Greenbrier Concarril LLC · Ohio Castin…