The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is an American multinational finance company that engages in global investment banking, inves…
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is an American multinational finance company that engages in global investment banking, investment management, securities, and other financial services including asset management, mergers and acquisitions advice, prime brokerage, and securities underwriting services. It also sponsors private equity funds, is a market maker, and is a primary dealer in the United States Treasury security market. Goldman Sachs also owns GS Bank USA, a direct bank.
- Stock price: GS (NYSE) 229.05 ▲ +1.50 (0.66%)Sep 19, 12:36 PM EDT·20 min delayed
- Founded: 1869 · New York, NY
- Headquarters: Manhattan, NY
- CEO: Lloyd Blankfein (Since 2006)
- Founders: Marcus Goldman · Samuel Sachs
- Subsidiaries: Hawker Beechcraft · Goldman Sachs Capital Partners · Goldman Sachs Bank USA· Spear, Leeds & Kellogg · GS Financial Services L.P. (Del) · GOLDMAN SACHS & CO · MTGLQ Investors, L.P. · Goldman Sachs (Cayman) Holdin…