Intel Corporation is an American multinational corporation and technology company headquartered in Santa Clara, California th…
Intel Corporation is an American multinational corporation and technology company headquartered in Santa Clara, California that was founded by Gordon Moore and Robert Noyce. It is the world's largest and highest valued semiconductor chip makers based on revenue, and is the inventor of the x86 series of microprocessors: the processors found in most personal computers. Intel supplies processors for computer system manufacturers such as Apple, Lenovo, HP, and Dell. Intel also manufactures motherboard chipsets, network interface controllers and integrated circuits, flash memory, graphics chips, embedded processors and other devices related to communications and computing.
- Stock price: INTC (NASDAQ) 36.53 ▲ +0.35 (0.97%)Feb 24, 4:14 PM EST·Market Closed
- Founded: Jul 18, 1968
- Headquarters: Santa Clara, CA
- CEO: Brian Krzanich (2013)
- Founders: Gordon Moore · Robert Noyce
- Awards: Telly Award for Non-Broadcast Productions Film/Video - Corporate Image (2013)· Technology & Engineering Emmy Award for the Development of HDMI (2009) · Telly Award for Non-Broadcast Productions Film/Video - Employee Co…