Lithia Motors, Inc. is an American nationwide automotive retailer headquartered in Medford, Oregon. It is the fourth lar…
Lithia Motors, Inc. is an American nationwide automotive retailer headquartered in Medford, Oregon. It is the fourth largest automotive retailer in the United States. In 2015, Lithia Motors broke into the Fortune 500 list at #482, making it one of only three Oregon-based companies in the Fortune 500. This followed a year that saw the acquisition of the DCH Auto Group, one of the 10 largest dealer groups in the country, with 27 dealerships, before being purchased by Lithia Motors. In 2016, Lithia climbed to #346 and that same year made the Fortune 500 List of Top Ten Companies with the biggest jump in rank on the Fortune 500. Today, Lithia is ranked #318 on the Fortune 500. Lithia employs more than 13,000 people in stores across the nation including Alaska and Hawaii. Lithia operates 160 stores in 18 states.
- Stock price: LAD (NYSE) 109.48 ▼ -1.63 (-1.47%)Feb 20, 4:28 PM EST·Market Closed
- Founded: 1946 · Ashland, OR
- Revenue: $8.68 billion USD (2016)
- Headquarters: Medford, OR
- CEO: Bryan DeBoer
- Subsidiaries: Lithia Cherry Creek Dodge, Inc · Lithia JEF Inc · Lithia HyR Inc· Lithia of Des Moines Inc · Lithia CIMR Inc · Hutchins Eugene Nissan, Inc · Lithia FTC, Inc · Lithia CM, Inc · Lithia CDH, Inc · Lithia NSA Inc · Lithia MBO Inc · Lithia of Thornto…