L3 Technologies, formerly L-3 Communications Holdings, is an American company that supplies command and control, communications, intellige…
L3 Technologies, formerly L-3 Communications Holdings, is an American company that supplies command and control, communications, intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance systems and products, avionics, ocean products, training devices and services, instrumentation, space, and navigation products. Its customers include the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Government intelligence agencies, NASA, aerospace contractors and commercial telecommunications and wireless customers.
- Stock price: LLL (NYSE) 166.92 ▼ -1.34 (-0.80%)Mar 24, 4:44 PM EDT·Market Closed
- Founded: 1997
- Headquarters: New York, NY
- CEO: Michael T. Strianese
- Presidents: Christopher E. Kubasik (2015) · Michael T. Strianese
- Subsidiaries: EOTech · L 3 COMMUNICATIONS CORP · International Resources Group· Spar Aerospace · KDI Precision Products Inc · TRL Technology · Medical Education Technologies, Inc. · SPD ELECTRICAL SYSTEMS INC · Engility Corp