Legg Mason, Inc. is an American investment management firm with a focus on asset management and serves customers worldwi…
Legg Mason, Inc. is an American investment management firm with a focus on asset management and serves customers worldwide. Legg Mason offers products in equities and fixed income, as well as domestic and international liquidity management and alternative investments.
- Stock price: LM (NYSE) 40.39 ▲ +0.15 (0.37%)Feb 23, 5:04 PM EST·Market Closed
- Founded: 1899 · Baltimore, MD
- Revenue: $3.36 billion USD (2009)
- Headquarters: Baltimore, MD
- CEO: Joseph A Sullivan (Since 2012)
- Subsidiaries: Permal Group · ROYCE & ASSOCIATES INC · Clearbridge Advisors LLC· SALOMON BROTHERS ASSET MANAGEMENT INC · Global Currents Investment Management, LLC · Western Asset Management · UNIFIED DISTRIB…