Lockheed Martin is an American global aerospace, defense, security and advanced technologies compan…
Lockheed Martin is an American global aerospace, defense, security and advanced technologies company with worldwide interests. It was formed by the merger of Lockheed Corporation with Martin Marietta in March 1995. It is headquartered in Bethesda, Maryland, in the Washington, DC, area. Lockheed Martin employs 126,000 people worldwide. Marillyn Hewson is the current President and Chief Executive Officer.
- Customer service: +1 301-897-6000
- Founded: 1995
- Founders: Malcolm Loughead · Glenn L. Martin - Wikipedia · Allan Lockheed
- Headquarters: Bethesda, MD
- Designed: Lockheed Martin F-35 Lightning II - Wikipedia · Lockheed EC-130 - Wikipedia
- Spacecraft: Orion (spacecraft) - Wikipedia · Juno · MAVEN· Mars Reconnaissance Orbiter · Mars Polar Lander · Spitzer Space Telescope · Stardust · Gravity Probe B · AMC-8 - Wikipedia · AMC-14 · AMC-18 · AMC-11 · J…