Mentor Graphics, Inc was a US-based multinational corporation dealing in electronic design automation for electrical engineering …
Mentor Graphics, Inc was a US-based multinational corporation dealing in electronic design automation for electrical engineering and electronics, and is now a subsidiary of Germany industrial giant Siemens. Founded in 1981, the company is headquartered in Wilsonville, Oregon, and employs roughly 5,200 people worldwide with annual revenues of around $1 billion.
- Founded: 1981
- Headquarters: Wilsonville, OR
- CEO: Walden C. Rhines (Since 1993)
- Founders: Tom Bruggere · Gerry Langeler
- Subsidiaries: Mentor Graphics · NiKA Software · Mentor Graphics (UK) Ltd· Mentor Graphics (Canada) Ltd · Mentor Graphics (Japan) Company Limited · Mentor Graphics (Ireland), UK Branch · Mentor Graphics Development (Ireland) Limited
- Parent organization: Siemens