Monsanto Company is a publicly traded American multinational agrochemical and agricultural biotechnology corporation. It is headqua…
Monsanto Company is a publicly traded American multinational agrochemical and agricultural biotechnology corporation. It is headquartered in Creve Coeur, Greater St. Louis, Missouri. Monsanto is a leading producer of genetically engineered seed and Roundup, a glyphosate-based herbicide.
- Stock price: MON (NYSE) 119.40 ▼ -0.04 (-0.03%)Sep 21, 4:23 PM EDT·Market Closed
- Address: 800 N Lindbergh Blvd, Saint Louis, MO 63167
- Customer service: +1 3146941000
- Founded: 2000 · St. Louis, MO
- Subsidiaries: SunEdison · Seminis · NutraSweet · Cetus Corporation · DeKalb Genetics Corporation· Delta & Pine Land Company of Mississippi · Monsanto Canada · Holden Foundation Seeds · Monsanto India Ltd. · American Seeds, Inc · Mon…
- CEO: Hugh Grant (Since 2003)