MicroStrategy, Inc. is a provider of business intelligence, mobile software, and cloud-based services. The company is based in the …
MicroStrategy, Inc. is a provider of business intelligence, mobile software, and cloud-based services. The company is based in the Washington, D.C. area and serves companies and organizations worldwide. Founded in 1989 by Michael J. Saylor and Sanju Bansal, the firm develops software to analyze internal and external data in order to make business decisions and to develop mobile apps. The software can be deployed in companies' data centers, or as cloud services.
- Stock price: MSTR (NASDAQ) 137.46 ▲ +0.46 (0.34%)Nov 22, 4:46 PM EST·Market Closed
- Founded: 1989
- CEO: Michael J. Saylor (Since 1989)
- Founders: Michael J. Saylor · Sanju Bansal
- Subsidiaries: MicroStrategy Canada Incorporated · MicroStrategy Holdings (Hong Kong) Co. Limited· MicroStrategy South Africa Ltd · MicroStrategy Deutschland GmbH · MicroStrategy Austria GmbH · MicroStrategy France SARL · MicroStrategy Ital…
- Phone number: +1 7038488600