Nokia Corporation, stylised as NOKIA, is a Finnish multinational communications, information technology and consumer electronics co…
Nokia Corporation, stylised as NOKIA, is a Finnish multinational communications, information technology and consumer electronics company, founded in 1865. Nokia's headquarters are in Espoo, Uusimaa, in the greater Helsinki metropolitan area. In 2016, Nokia employed approximately 101,000 people across over 100 countries, did business in more than 130 countries, and reported annual revenues of around €23.6 billion. Nokia is a public limited company listed on the Helsinki Stock Exchange and New York Stock Exchange. It is the world's 415th-largest company measured by 2016 revenues according to the Fortune Global 500, and is a component of the Euro Stoxx 50 stock market index.
- Stock price: NOK (NYSE) 5.92 ▼ -0.02 (-0.34%)Sep 26, 1:13 PM EDT·20 min delayed
- Customer service: +1 888-665-4228
- Founded: May 12, 1865 · Nokia, Finland
- CEO: Rajeev Suri (Since 2014)
- Founders: Fredrik Idestam · Leo Mechelin · Eduard Polón · Ralph Eric Kunz
- Subsidiaries: Alcatel-Lucent · Bell Labs · F5 Networks · The Qt Company · Navteq· Nokia Networks · Symbian Ltd. · Alcatel Mobile · Withings · Redback Networks · earthmine · Scalado · Smarterphone · MetaCarta · Intellisync