Oracle Corporation is a multinational computer technology corporation, headquartered in Redwood Shores, California. The co…
Oracle Corporation is a multinational computer technology corporation, headquartered in Redwood Shores, California. The company specializes primarily in developing and marketing database software and technology, cloud engineered systems and enterprise software products — particularly its own brands of database management systems. In 2015, Oracle was the second-largest software maker by revenue, after Microsoft.
- Stock price: ORCL (NYSE) 48.16 ▲ +0.19 (0.40%)Sep 22, 6:49 PM EDT·Market Closed
- Customer service: +1 800.392.2999
- Representative: Chat online with a representative
- Founded: Jun 16, 1977 · California, United States
- CEOs: Mark V. Hurd (Since 2014) · Safra A. Catz (Since 2014)
- Founders: Larry Ellison · Bob Miner · Ed Oates · Mark Trefgarne · Dave Duffield