PACCAR Inc is an American Fortune 500 company and counts among the largest manufacturers of medium- and heavy-duty commercial ve…
PACCAR Inc is an American Fortune 500 company and counts among the largest manufacturers of medium- and heavy-duty commercial vehicles in the world. PACCAR is engaged in the design, manufacture and customer support of light-, medium- and heavy-duty trucks under the Kenworth, Peterbilt, Leyland Trucks and DAF nameplates. PACCAR also designs and manufactures diesel engines, provides financial services and information technology, and distributes truck parts related to its principal business.
- Stock price: PCAR (NASDAQ) 71.32 ▲ +0.92 (1.31%)Feb 23, 7:34 PM EST·Market Closed
- Founded: 1905
- Revenue: $17.03 billion USD (2016)
- Headquarters: Bellevue, WA
- CEO: Ronald E. Armstrong (Since 2014)
- Subsidiaries: DAF Trucks · Tatra · Kenworth · Peterbilt · Edwin Foden, Sons & Co.· Leyland Trucks · Leyland DAF · Paccar Financial Corp. · PACCAR Australia Pty. Ltd. · PACCAR Financial France S.A.S. · PACCAR Mexico S.A. de C.V.