PACCAR Inc is an American Fortune 500 company and counts among the largest manufacturers of medium- and heavy-duty commercial ve…
PACCAR Inc is an American Fortune 500 company and counts among the largest manufacturers of medium- and heavy-duty commercial vehicles in the world. PACCAR is engaged in the design, manufacture and customer support of light-, medium- and heavy-duty trucks under the Kenworth, Peterbilt and DAF nameplates. PACCAR also designs and manufactures diesel engines, provides financial services and information technology, and distributes truck parts related to its principal business.
- Stock price: PCAR (NASDAQ) 74.72 ▼ -0.20 (-0.27%)Oct 23, 3:59 PM EDT·20 min delayed
- Founded: 1905
- Headquarters: Bellevue, WA
- CEO: Ronald E. Armstrong (Since 2014)
- Subsidiaries: DAF Trucks · PACCAR Engine Co · PACCAR Financial Espana S.r.l.· DAF Trucks Vlaanderen N.V. · PACCAR Financial Belux BVBA · PACCAR Financial Mexico · PACCAR Financial Italia Srl · DAF Vehiculos Industriales SA · PACC…
- Parent organization: Investor AB