Penn National Gaming
Penn National Gaming, Inc. is an operator of casinos and racetracks based in Wyomissing, Pennsylvania. As of 2012, it owns and oper…
Penn National Gaming, Inc. is an operator of casinos and racetracks based in Wyomissing, Pennsylvania. As of 2012, it owns and operates 26 facilities in 18 states and manages one casino in Canada. The company traces its roots to Penn National Race Course, which opened on August 30, 1972 in the Harrisburg suburb of Grantville, Pennsylvania.
- Stock price: PENN (NASDAQ) 28.06 ▼ -0.12 (-0.43%)Feb 16, 4:21 PM EST·Market Closed
- Founded: 1972
- Revenue: $2.74 billion USD (2011)
- Headquarters: Wyomissing, PA
- CEO: Timothy J. Wilmot (Since 2013)
- Subsidiaries: Argosy Gaming Company · Hollywood Casino Corp.· Hollywood Casino Aurora · Penn National Holding Co · Belle of Sioux City LP · Penn Bullwhackers Inc · Indiana Gaming Co · Ohio Racing Company · Indiana Gaming Company, L.P.