Qualcomm is an American multinational semiconductor and telecommunications equipment company that designs and markets wire…
Qualcomm is an American multinational semiconductor and telecommunications equipment company that designs and markets wireless telecommunications products and services. It derives most of its revenue from chipmaking and the bulk of its profit from patent licensing businesses. The company headquarters are located in San Diego, California, United States, and has 224 worldwide locations. The parent company is Qualcomm Incorporated, which includes the Qualcomm Technology Licensing Division. Qualcomm's wholly owned subsidiary, Qualcomm Technologies, Inc., operates substantially all of Qualcomm's R&D activities, as well as its product and services businesses, including its semiconductor business, Qualcomm CDMA Technologies.
- Stock price: QCOM (NASDAQ) 54.88 ▼ -8.00 (-12.72%)Jan 23, 4:14 PM EST·Market Closed
- Customer service: +1 858-587-1121
- Representative: Chat online on Messenger
- Founded: 1985 · San Diego, CA
- CEO: Steven Mollenkopf (2014)
- Founders: Irwin M. Jacobs · Andrew Viterbi · Andrew Cohen · Adelia Coffman · Harvey White