Skyworks Solutions, Inc. is an American semiconductor company headquartered in Woburn, Massachusetts, United States. Skyworks …
Skyworks Solutions, Inc. is an American semiconductor company headquartered in Woburn, Massachusetts, United States. Skyworks manufactures semiconductors for use in radio frequency and mobile communications systems. Its products include power amplifiers, front-end modules and RF products for handsets and wireless infrastructure equipment. The company's portfolio includes amplifiers, attenuators, circulators, demodulators, detectors, diodes, directional couplers, front-end modules, hybrids, infrastructure RF subsystems, isolators, lighting and display solutions, mixers, modulators, optocouplers, optoisolators, phase shifters, PLLs/synthesizers/VCOs, power dividers/combiners, power management devices, receivers, switches and technical ceramics.
- Stock price: SWKS (NASDAQ) 100.37 ▲ +1.68 (1.70%)Jan 23, 11:40 AM EST·20 min delayed
- Founded: 1962 · Woburn, MA
- Revenue: $860.02 million USD (2008)
- Headquarters: Woburn, MA
- CEO: Liam Griffin (Since 2016)
- Subsidiaries: Skyworks Solutions Worldwide, Inc., Hong Kong Branch · Trans Tech Inc· Skyworks Solutions Company · Skyworks Solutions Worldwide, Inc · Skyworks Solutions de Mexico S de R.L. de C.V. · Skyworks USA, Inc · Skyworks …