Bing

SEARCH HISTORY

ProShares Ultra DJ-UBS Crude Oil (NYSE:UCO) opened at 46.60 on Tuesday. ProShares Ultra DJ-UBS Crude Oil has a 52-week low of $29.45 and a 52-week high of $200.20. The stock has a 50-day moving average of $47. and a 200-day moving average of …
Mideast Times · 6/23/2015
Shares of UCO BANK was last trading in BSE at Rs.55 as compared to the previous close of Rs. 56.8. The total number of shares traded during the day was 302446 in over 1364 trades. The stock hit an intraday high of Rs. 57.4 and intraday low of 54.55.
Equity Bulls · 6/15/2015
United Bank of India and UCO Bank, vice-chancellors of all leading universities of the state and others are slated to attend the meeting where cabinet ministers and all senior bureaucrats would be present. "The whole idea is to take stock of government's ...
Sify · 7/14/2015
Oil tracking ETFs like the ProShares Ultra DJ-UBS Crude Oil (UCO) and the United States Oil Fund LP (USO ... prices increased 1.67% more than the average down days’ prices. WTI crude was the next worst performer after natural gas prices—compared ...
Market Realist · 4/21/2015
the UCO Bank chief will retire after five years. In addition, Central Bank of India Executive Director Ramnath Pradeep assumed office as the new CMD of Mangalore-based Corporation Bank, the bank informed the Bombay Stock Exchange. At the same time ...
The Hindu · 9/3/2010
On the previous Tuesday, the Indian basket had fallen to $56, as China's stock market plunged and the Greek crisis ... Indian refiners paid Iran only 45 percent of the oil bill in rupees through the UCO Bank. The remaining 55 percent in foreign currency ...
Deccan Herald · 7/15/2015
The stock in trade of a singer-songwriter is usually that narrative ... and a gig at Woody Guthrie Folk Festival early this month. He also has a show at ACM@UCO’s Performance Lab, 329 E. Sheridan Ave., on Aug. 5.
Oklahoma Gazette · 7/23/2015
Moreland