Zynga is an American company running social video game services founded in July 2007 and headquartered in San …
Zynga is an American company running social video game services founded in July 2007 and headquartered in San Francisco, California, United States.The company develops social games that work stand-alone on mobile phone platforms such as Apple iOS, Android, Windows Phone and on the Internet through its website, Zynga.com, and social networking websites such as Facebook, Google+, and Tencent QQ. Zynga states its mission as "connecting the world through games." The company was named in honor of Zinga, CEO Mark Pincus's deceased American bulldog.
- Stock price: ZNGA (NASDAQ) 3.01 ▲ +0.01 (0.33%)Dec 08, 4:00 PM EST·Market Closed
- Founded: Apr 2007 · San Francisco, CA
- CEO: Frank Gibeau (2016)
- Founders: Mark Pincus · Justin Waldron · Eric Schiermeyer · Kyle Stewart · Michael Luxton
- Headquarters: San Francisco, CA
- Nominations: BAFTA Games Award for Best Family and Social Game