Zynga is an American company running social video game services founded in July 2007 and headquartered in San Francisco, California, Unit…
Zynga is an American company running social video game services founded in July 2007 and headquartered in San Francisco, California, United States. The company develops social games that work stand-alone on mobile phone platforms such as Apple iOS, Android, Windows Phone and on the Internet through its website, Zynga.com, and social networking websites such as Facebook, Google+, and Tencent QQ. Zynga states its mission as "connecting the world through games." The company was named in honor of Zinga, CEO Mark Pincus's deceased American bulldog.
- Stock price: ZNGA (NASDAQ) 2.70 ▼ -0.01 (-0.37%)Feb 24, 4:00 PM EST·Market Closed
- Founded: Apr 2007 · San Francisco, CA
- Headquarters: San Francisco, CA
- CEO: Frank Gibeau (2016)
- Founders: Mark Pincus · Justin Waldron · Eric Schiermeyer · Kyle Stewart · Michael Luxton
- Nominations: BAFTA Games Award for Best Family and Social Game (2013)