Kelly Preston Explains Husband John Travolta's Name Blunder
John Travolta made a little mistake while presenting at the Oscars, introducing Idina Menzel as "Adele Dazeem." But when we caught up with his wife Kelly Preston, she explained it was all a teleprompter malfunction.
John Travolta Speaks Out On The Idina Menzel Oscars Mistake
Idina Menzel has already said she thought it was funny when John Travolta magnificently misprounced her name as Adele Dazeem while introducing her in front of 43 million people at the Oscars this weekend. And now we get to hear what the man himself has to say about it.
Kate Winslet plays Adele, an emotionally shaky single mom to Henry (Gattlin Griffith). As they shop for clothes, the boy is accosted by Frank (Josh Brolin), an escaped convict with a bleeding stomach wound. Frank manipulates Adele into letting him hide at their house, and soon the seemingly scary man shows a strong domestic side and, in just a few days, develops a deep bond with both the mother and her son. "Labor Day" is in theaters Dec. 25.
Kate Winslet stars as Adele, an emotionally shaky single mom to Henry (Gattlin Griffith). Henry is accosted by Frank (Josh Brolin), an escaped convict with a bleeding wound on his stomach. Frank manipulates Adele into letting him hide out at their house, and soon he shows a strong domestic side and starts to develop a deep bond with both Adele and Frank.
New One Minute Mashup the first Monday of every month! Watch all the other ones: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL9550242E16611DD5
Chords available soon!
Spotify playlist of these songs: http://spoti.fi/18JDsYk
Copyright Chad Neidt 2013
1. Cecilia -- Simon & Garfunkel/Some Nights -- Fun.
2. Lady Madonna -- The Beatles/What I Got -- Sublime
3. Summer Nights - Grease/What Makes You Beautiful -- One Direction
5. Express Yourself -- Madonna/Born This Way -- Lady Gaga
6. I Want A New Drug -- Huey Lewis And The News/Ghostbusters -- Ray Parker, Jr.
7. How You Remind Me -- Nickelback/Someday -- Nickelback
8. Without Me -- Eminem/Milkshake -- Kelis
9. Lust For Life -- Iggy Pop/Are You Gonna Be My Girl - Jet
10. Brave -- Sara Bareilles/Roar -- Katy Perry
11. Picture Book -- The Kinks/Warning -- Green Day
12. Under Pressure -- Queen & David Bowie/Ice Ice Baby -- Vanilla Ice
13. Ob-la-di, Ob-la-da -- The Beatles/Why Don't You Get A Job? -- The Offspring
Tags: "Songs that sound the same" "Katy Perry" "Roar" "Sara Bareilles" "Brave" "One Direction" "What Makes You Beautiful" "Cecilia" "Lady Madonna" "What I Got" "Sublime" "The Beatles" "How You Remind Me of Someday" "Chad Neidt" "Neat" "One Minute Song Guy"
Singer-songwriter Ed Sheeran chats with http://www.WatchMojo.com about how the music of Bob Dylan and Eminem is not that different, and we discuss the early support he got from people like Jamie Foxx and Elton John.
Cara Delevingne stepped out during Paris Fashion Week looking like she was ready to jump in a fighter jet with Tom Cruise! Her Ray Bans totally complete the look--Cara, you take our breath away, but not in the way we want you to!