Up Next
0
6 Sent To Hospital After Sheraden Carbon Monoxi...
Three adults and three children were sent to the hospital on Wednesday morning because of an apparent carbon monoxide leak in their home.
Share
6 Sent To Hospital After Sheraden Carbon Monoxide Leak
Three adults and three children were sent to the hospital on Wednesday morning because of an apparent carbon monoxide leak in their home.
Date: 2/16/11
Views: 14
Video by:  WTAE Pittsburgh
 
Follow us:
Loading... 1 of 167
Today's Most Watched Videos
Related Videos
Loading... 1 of 56