Up Next
0
Boy dies of carbon monoxide poisoning while sho...
An 11-year-old boy died Saturday after he and his father were poisoned by carbon monoxide while shoveling out their vehicle in Boston.
Share
Boy dies of carbon monoxide poisoning while shoveling with dad
An 11-year-old boy died Saturday after he and his father were poisoned by carbon monoxide while shoveling out their vehicle in Boston.
Date: 2/9/13
Views: 58
Video by:  WCVB Boston
 
Follow us:
Loading... 1 of 167
Today's Most Watched Videos
Related Videos
Loading... 1 of 56