Up Next
0
CO Leak in Darby Borough
The 800 block of Main Street in Darby Borough was shut down on Wednesday afternoon because of a carbon monoxide leak. NBC10's Monique Braxton spoke to some of those evacuated.
Share
CO Leak in Darby Borough
The 800 block of Main Street in Darby Borough was shut down on Wednesday afternoon because of a carbon monoxide leak. NBC10's Monique Braxton spoke to some of those evacuated.
Date: 6/13/12
Views: 19
Video by:  NBC Philadelphia
 
Follow us:
Loading... 1 of 167
Today's Most Watched Videos
Related Videos
Loading... 1 of 56