Up Next
0
Fire sparked by space heater destroys home
Two dogs and two cats were killed in a house fire sparked by an unattended space heater at a home in northwest Oklahoma City. The fire happened in the 800 block of West Hill Street.
Share
Fire sparked by space heater destroys home
Two dogs and two cats were killed in a house fire sparked by an unattended space heater at a home in northwest Oklahoma City. The fire happened in the 800 block of West Hill Street.
Date: 12/27/12
Views: 15
Video by:  KOCO Oklahoma City
 
Follow us:
Loading... 1 of 167
Today's Most Watched Videos
Related Videos
Loading... 1 of 56