Up Next
0
Liquid nitrogen in pool hospitalizes 9
A pool party in Mexico took a turn for the worse when someone poured liquid nitrogen into the water, leaving partygoers gasping for air. Correction (June 21): This video originally said guests were injured by a toxic fog caused by the reaction of chlorine and liquid nitrogen. Chemists say the nitrogen displaced oxygen from the air around the pool and left none for the swimmers to breathe.
Share
Liquid nitrogen in pool hospitalizes 9
A pool party in Mexico took a turn for the worse when someone poured liquid nitrogen into the water, leaving partygoers gasping for air. Correction (June 21): This video originally said guests were injured by a toxic fog caused by the reaction of chlorine and liquid nitrogen. Chemists say the nitrogen displaced oxygen from the air around the pool and left none for the swimmers to breathe.
Date: 6/20/13
Views: 128943
Video by:  MSN News/Newsy
 
Follow us:
Loading... 1 of 167
Today's Most Watched Videos
Related Videos
Loading... 1 of 56