Up Next
0
Paper in grill ignites at Shawnee apartment com...
Paper stuffed into a BBQ grill ignites and causes a fire at a Shawnee apartment complex. KMBC 9's Peggy Breit reports.
Share
Paper in grill ignites at Shawnee apartment complex
Paper stuffed into a BBQ grill ignites and causes a fire at a Shawnee apartment complex. KMBC 9's Peggy Breit reports.
Date: 7/24/12
Views: 541
Video by:  KMBC Kansas City
 
Follow us:
Loading... 1 of 167
Today's Most Watched Videos
Related Videos
Loading... 1 of 56