Up Next
0
Several Sickened From Carbon Monoxide On Browns...
People were taken to a hospital Thursday morning after suffering from carbon monoxide in the Carrick area of Pittsburgh.
Share
Several Sickened From Carbon Monoxide On Brownsville Road
People were taken to a hospital Thursday morning after suffering from carbon monoxide in the Carrick area of Pittsburgh.
Date: 11/12/10
Views: 129
Video by:  WTAE Pittsburgh
 
Follow us:
Loading... 1 of 167
Today's Most Watched Videos
Related Videos
Loading... 1 of 56