Up Next
0
Third-grader hospitalized after he was mistaken...
The 9-year-old student at Collins Elementary said he was mistakenly given medication when taken to the school nurse's office.
Share
Third-grader hospitalized after he was mistakenly given medicine
The 9-year-old student at Collins Elementary said he was mistakenly given medication when taken to the school nurse's office.
Date: 3/1/14
Views: 4
Video by:  WLWT Cincinnati
 
Follow us:
Loading... 1 of 167
Today's Most Watched Videos
Related Videos
Loading... 1 of 56