Deep links are the links below a top ranked result which expose more links to content inside a website. They appear just below the search result as blue links.
Manage Deep Links
- Sign in to your account at Bing Webmaster Tools.
- From your My Sites page, select the site which you want to confire.
- In the navigation pane, under Configure My Site, click Deep Links.
- In the list of pages, click the URL of the page on your website which has the deep links you would like to configure.
The URL's deep links are listed
and a representation of how they appear in search results is shown at the top of
the page. Now you can do one or more of the following:
- To block a deep link so that it no longer appears in search results, select deep link by clicking the checkbox and click Block Link.
- To unblock a deep link that you have previously blocked, select the deep link by clicking the checkbox and click Unblock.
- To indicate a preferred order in which the deep links are shown in search results, select the check box and select an option from the Weigh Preference drop-down list. Links with a High preference will tend to be displayed closer to the top of the list, and links with a Low preference will tend to be displayed closer to the bottom of the list.
- To reset all links to their original weighting, click Reset Weighting.
- If you have feedback about how Bing can improve a particular deep link (by changing its title or destination URL, perhaps) point to a link in the list, select the checkbox and click Link Feedback. Type your feedback, and then click Submit.
|Changes to deep links may not be immediately reflected in search results. It may take some time before you see the results of your changes. Also note that we use your input as a hint to improve our search results.|