Support for Webmasters and Site Owners
Bing offers three main avenues of support for Webmasters.
Bing Webmaster Help & How-To
- In this area you will find help and how-to articles and videos on how to use the Bing Webmaster Tools, as well as helpful information on topics such as Search Engine Optimization (SEO), link building, redirect management, 404 management, building sitemaps, and more.
- Our Webmaster blog will post up current-topic information and discuss issues relevant to webmasters in a timely manner.
- Our Webmaster discussion forum offers everyone a chance to post questions and have them answer by members of the Bing team and other webmasters. Whether you need help understanding something in our Webmaster tools, you have a new idea to share with us to improve things, or you need help working with other Bing products, we have community forums in place to help.
- This avenue has very clear guidelines around which topics should be submitted. Sending in queries better suited to posting on our discussion forums not only takes up valuable time, but likely ensures the query will not be answered. Please look at the available options in the drop-down menu carefully and decide if your question should be submitted to one of the topic areas listed, or poste din the discussion forums. There is a good chance questions poste din our discussions forums will be answered faster, as due to the volume of support queries submitted each day, it takes us some time to get through them all.
If you decide to reach out via the forums or through email support, it’s important that we have critical pieces of information. Before we can help, we need to be able to replicate the issue you are seeing, so we’ll need:
- Your website address (domain)
- A specific explanation of the actual problem
- Any individual URL related to the problem you are seeing