Lewiston, Vermont

Lewiston is a former village in the town of Norwich, Windsor County, Vermont, United States. Settlers first arrived in that area in 1765; the village's namesake, Dr. Joseph Lewis, arrived two years later. From the late 19th century, the village was centered on a rail station that was used by both Norwich and the town directly across the Connecticut River, …
Lewiston is a former village in the town of Norwich, Windsor County, Vermont, United States. Settlers first arrived in that area in 1765; the village's namesake, Dr. Joseph Lewis, arrived two years later. From the late 19th century, the village was centered on a rail station that was used by both Norwich and the town directly across the Connecticut River, Hanover, New Hampshire.
Data from: en.wikipedia.org