Virginia Park Historic District Detroit MI

The Virginia Park Historic District is located on the north side of New Center, an area in Detroit, Michigan, along both sides of Virginia Park Street from Woodward Avenue to the John C. Lodge Freeway access road. The district was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1982.
  • Location: Both sides of Virginia Park from Woodward Ave. to John Lodge Service Dr., Detroit, Michigan
  • Area: 22 acres (8.9 ha)
  • Built: 1895
  • Architect: Richard Marr; Joseph Mills; George V. Pottle; Smith, Hinchman and Grylls; Chittenden and Kotting; Malcomson and Higginbotham
  • Architectural style: Mixed (more than two styles from different periods)
  • NRHP reference No.: 82000557
  • Added to NRHP: December 2, 1982
Data from: en.wikipedia.org