Note: We will be removing this item from the redemption center on October 31, 2015.
Turn your Bing Rewards credits into $5 worth of FuelCircle points (510 points) in a FuelCircle account. When you have 2,550 FuelCircle points, you can get $25 in free gas at ExxonMobil, Chevron Texaco, Sunoco or BP stations. With nearly 40,000 gas stations in the FuelCircle Network, there's sure to be one nearby!
How to redeem:
1. Redeem your Bing Rewards credits for 510 FuelCircle points. We’ll email you a code.
2. If you don’t have a FuelCircle account, go to www.fuelcircle.com and, in the top-right corner of the page, click "Register for an Account." Complete the online form and choose the oil brand where you want to get free gas.
3. On your FuelCircle account page, in the "Redeem a Code" text box, enter the code we email you.
4. FuelCircle will email you a confirmation that 510 points have been added to your FuelCircle account balance.
5. If you don’t have a FuelCircle Reward Card, when your FuelCircle account balance reaches 2,550 points, you'll get one in the mail within a week. Each time you add a total of 2,550 Points, your $25 reward will be instantly and automatically loaded to your existing card!
6. Use your FuelCircle Reward Card at the pump or inside the store of the oil brand you selected when you registered your account.
Restrictions: The code you receive from Bing Rewards is worth 510 FuelCircle points. When you earn 2,550 points, by shopping at FuelCircle merchants or redeeming Bing Rewards credits for FuelCircle points, you'll get $25 off your next fill-up! This code expires 60 days from receipt. Once your code is redeemed at www.fuelcircle.com, the points deposited into your FuelCircle account do not expire. Funds issued to the FuelCircle Reward Card follow FuelCircle expiration rules, which can be found at www.fuelcircle.com/terms-and-conditions or on the back of your FuelCircle Reward Card.
For promotional purposes only. Not redeemable for cash or credit, except where required by law. Card is not a gift card, credit card, debit card, asset account or deposit account. This card is not reloadable by the cardholder.