Support for Webmasters and Site Owners
Bing offers two main avenues of support for Webmasters.
Bing Webmaster Help & How-To
- In this area you will find help and how-to articles and videos on how to use the Bing Webmaster Tools, as well as helpful information on topics such as Search Engine Optimization (SEO), link building, redirect management, 404 management, building sitemaps, and more.
Email support (Sign In required)
- This avenue has very clear guidelines around which topics should be submitted. Sending in queries better suited to posting on our discussion forums not only takes up valuable time, but likely ensures the query will not be answered. Please look at the available options in the drop-down menu carefully and decide if your question should be submitted to one of the topic areas listed.
Please note that you need to sign in first in order to use the email support method. It’s important that we have all the critical pieces of information to replicate the issue you are seeing and help you in a better way. So, please ensure that you have included the following information:
- Your website address (domain)
- A specific explanation of the actual problem
- Any individual URL related to the problem you are seeing