Support for Webmasters and Site Owners
Bing offers three main avenues of support for Webmasters.
Bing Webmaster Help & How-To
- In this area you will find help and how-to articles and videos on how to use the Bing Webmaster Tools, as well as helpful information on topics such as Search Engine Optimization (SEO), link building, redirect management, 404 management, building sitemaps, and more.
- This avenue has very clear guidelines around which topics should be submitted. Sending in queries better suited to posting on our discussion forums not only takes up valuable time, but likely ensures the query will not be answered. Please look at the available options in the drop-down menu carefully and decide if your question should be submitted to one of the topic areas listed.
If you decide to reach out to email support, it’s important that we have critical pieces of information. Before we can help, we need to be able to replicate the issue you are seeing, so we’ll need:
- Your website address (domain)
- A specific explanation of the actual problem
- Any individual URL related to the problem you are seeing